Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finally the prelim phase one is over!!!!!!


Friday : Had geography paper and I guess i flunked it LOL!.. After paper we had normal lessons and the lessons makes us more and more tired!! Dozing off in class!!! After school , we stayed behind in class to slack and we did lots of stupid stuffs ! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I FELL DOWN FROM THE TEACHER'S STOOL!! WTH! My knee hurts!... Went home at 1.30pm , got ready and went to amk hub to buy tickets for IP MAN 2!! After getting our tickets , we went to sumo house to have our half-lunch-half-dinner :D.. Slack around amk hub and finally 6.30pm , the show starts.. The show was MARVELOUS! BEST SHOW I GUESS!! WINGCHUN ROCKS!.. \m/ .. Went to 888 to have our dinner-supper , slacked at badminton court and went home to dota! Weixiang came to my house to stay for a night and we played champions league after my dota games!


Saturday : Woke up at 8am to go to tekong to play basketball till 12pm , went to KFC to have our lunch and went home to dota.. Posse came over to my house at around 2+ , some play counter strike with eug's laptop , 1 play dota , some watched show and some play majhong.. Its A.W.E.S.O.M.E! Went to basketball at 7.30pm at opposite of woodlands primary .. Went to have our dinner at 9+ , slacked till 10+ and went home.. AND NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE MY DOTA GAME!.. HOMEWORK TOMORROW! PLAY HARD TONIGHT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment