Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Wow , my blog has been active and jumping nowadays because i has the mood to blog i guess LOL!..


Today S.S examination was a disappointment but didn't really flunked it. I doesn't have enough time to complete it wholly well tho.. I finished my SEQ in just 40mins and was busy rubbing my eyes before i started on my SBQ... My eyes were so itchy and weary that makes me couldn't stop rubbing! ... Moreover , I stuck at the simple inference and i had to rush through my Reliability and 'Why' inference which might cause me losing a couple of marks.. Above all , i felt lighter after the SS paper ended as one of my core subject is over. But there is still Geography this friday which is getting on my nerves.. I'm lacking of anxiety to study -.-.. I feel so fatigue and weary nowadays , lacking of sleep.. I shall get to bed early tonight then :X.. Good luck all for your prelims! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment