Friday, April 2, 2010

I have not been blogging for such a long time huh? ;x.. Feel so tired because i am sick for around a week plus and the school work which i could not catch up really fast enough...

I had a long day yesterday.. Going to gym after lessons until 5+ and went to 630 to eat.. Had night study and slacked at minimart.. Kiansiang came to my house to ton after that and slept at 3am+ ;x

Its good friday today and i woke up at 11pm , meeting my friends at 12.40pm and i went to swim with the kzzs and benny's joker group at jurong .. It was fun! :X.. But somehow feel that my eyes was really tired afterward and i felt like sleeping.. We got up to go to bath at around 6.30pm and went to yew tee to eat.. We reached woodlands at around 9pm and walked to vista park to slack..

Just reached home!.. Read naruto and bleach manga and both of it was rather exciting ;x.. Wow , naruto is going to control the nine tails? :X.. Cool~..

*cough cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment