Monday, February 8, 2010

long time no blog , came to blog some bullshits.. seriously im sick of everything... school , cca and whatever .. being a senior , leader is bullshits.. no1 respects u , no1 acknowledge what u've done... In the end got fucked after getting suffered and stressness... too kind to be respected i guess.. how i hope that term 1 stops really soon and i do not have this *burden* on me and concentrate on my studies.. *participation would give u results* thats what ppl says... in the end after participating for so mani years and i got a B4 for my cca.. what a joke.. No1 can be believed , trust.. Trust only yourself and not to be too kind to others..

P.S i appreciate ppl that sympathize me or what.. No need to say anything like * cheer up * or whatever shit.... its pointless because a *cheer up* would'nt really cheer me up


Would'nt bother anything in future and lead my life

No comments:

Post a Comment